Monday, March 12, 2018

Chia Pudding


I try to avoid sweets lately. So I decided to make a light dessert with no added sugar. I had some fruits and chia seeds. I thought why I have never tried chia pudding and here we are! I hope you enjoy:)

Note:This recipe is for 6 to 8 cups of puddings





Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup of chia seeds
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 250 ml almond/coconut milk
  • Honey/mollasses
  • Strawberries(optional)
  • Banana (optional)
  • Shredded coconut(optional)
  • 1/2 cup of water

Preparation


Soak Chia seeds in water and wait about 30 minutes. Take a large bowl add yogurt, almond milk and chia seeds and refrigerate one night. Next day, put some of it in a smaller bowl, add some honey and stir. Serve it with some fruits and coconut. The reason of the owl shape is that I put the pudding into freezer in a silicone mold one night.

No comments: